We are an eScalate Enterprise Support Hub, providing support through workshops, events and peer to peer groups.
The eScalate programme has been created by OSEP and OxLEP, delivering European funded support for enterprising charities, social enterprises, purposeful businesses and social entrepreneurs.
The programme can support you to develop new business models and products to boost productivity, and grow your organisation.
This support includes:
- Specialist 1:1 support
- Facilitated peer to peer support
- Leadership and Business Sustainability webinars & workshops
- Social Enterprise Hubs (like us!)
Find out more about the eScalate programme.
There are 6 eScalate Social Enterprise Hubs across the county including (your business name):
- Oxford City (west): Tap Social Movement
- Oxford City (east): Aspire @ Flo’s, The Place in the Park
- Oxford City (north): CAG @ Makespace
- Oxford City (centre): Oxford Hub
- Bicester: Eco Centre