Florence Park Bowling Pavilion (only available till December 2019)
The former bowling pavilion is a versatile space that can be used, at a cheap price, for lots of different kinds of events. The space has direct access to the park and can either be hired out as a whole, or just as the main central room. Please note that the room does not have wifi. We have electric heaters which warm the space, but it may be a bit colder than you are used to- wear a warm jumper and you’ll be fine!
*Hire the main pavilion room (approx 6mx8m) for £10 per hour.
*Hire the whole thing for £20 per hour. This includes:
- Main room (6mx8m)
- 2 side rooms (3mx6m)
- Kitchen room (note this does not have a fridge or cooking facilities and your must bring your own kettle)
The building is wheel chair accessible and has toilet facilities.
NOTE: please note that the pavilion has no central heating. We heat it with electric heaters, so it can take a little while to warm up.
To book the pavilion room, please follow the steps below.
- On the calendar below select the date and times of your booking
- Read our room hiring agreement: Flo’s room hiring agreement
- Identify if you want to hire out the whole pavilion or just the central room.
- Fill out the booking form on the right of the calendars
- Await approval from the team at Flo’s and pay via the invoice we send you.