The Isis Community Midwives are based at Flo’s – The Place in the Park
The midwives are currently still offering clinics at Flo’s, and several clinics you may have previously received at GP practices are now happening at Flo’s. Please call 01865 779284 to find out about your appointments and gain further advice.
The Isis Community Midwives are your local Community Midwifery team. Consisting of midwives and maternity support workers, they cover Cowley, East Oxford, Wood Farm, The Leys and South Oxford.
The midwives providing care for women and their families at GP surgeries, in their homes and in their clinic at Flo’s – The Place in the Park.
The midwives also offer:
- Breastfeeding support 365 days a year
- Breast pump hire for 14 days
- Antenatal classes for women who speak English
- A drop-in class for women who don’t speak English
- A weekly group for antenatal or postnatal women who need more time
The Isis Community Midwives can be contacted on 01865 779284.